An airbrake is cutting the air flow before the piston hits the bottom of the cylinder, creating an air damper that will reduce the impact noise, possibly at the cost of muzzle energy reduction.
This product is coming 3 brakes of different length, the longer the brake, the higher the noise reduction.
– original SRS piston (SBA-BPS-13)
– original TAC-41 piston (SBA-BPS-30)
– variable mass piston for SRS (SBA-BPS-18)
– variable mass piston for TAC-41 (SBA-BPS-31)
– SRS Push piston (SBA-BPS-14)
– SRS Push bolt kit (SBA-BBA-17)